Monday 18 March 2013

18/03/2013

 
 
Hello!
I haven't updated in a while because i've been busy getting on with things and lets be honest, totally stressing ! But i guess thats part and parcel with the work i'm doing. I've been having loads of fun playing about with colours and designs and i really love the dusty pink teamed with the blues and greens below. So far i've almost finished two of my final designs and the next two are to be churned out soon enough! I have alot to do before the two weeks holidays for Easter, in which i will again have no life and be sat with my cats embroidering away watching Studio Ghibli films, but hey! I quite like it :)
I've also been getting into new techniques using the laser cutter and im really excited about the results i've been getting, so there will be an extra quirky element mixed into my final collection. Starting to get excited about the final exhibition but got a bit more to go before i can even start thinking about that.
For more frequent updates and photographs about my progress like my page of facebook:
www.facebook.co.uk/rosebudtextiledesign
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment