Tuesday 1 October 2013

Happy Autumn!!

Well, hasn't this come round fast!!! Today is the 1st of October. This year really has flew by (although i think i say that every year..). I personally love Autumn. I love getting wrapped up in cardigans and winter coats and quite frankly my scarf collection is getting slightly out of hand....! Don't get me wrong, i love a nice little summer frock, but i'm much more comfortable wrapped up with as many layers i can before i start to sweat!! 
Anyhoo, i am especially excited this Autumn as i am finally officially releasing my new collection !!! I don't want to give anything away too much, but things are getting exciting. Currently having meetings about supplies, laser cutting and even with a beautiful young model for when the collection is ready to photograph!! I am working very hard here at Rosebud Casson (with the help of my fluffy cats and plenty of green tea!) so keep an eye on this space :) For now, Happy First of October!


No comments:

Post a Comment