Thursday 31 July 2014

Daniel Buren.


After an amazing night on Sunday at Think Tank in Newcastle (getting to meet and see perform one of my biggest musical heroes Jonah Matranga - totally magic!!) we thought we would make the most of the next day, wandering around Newcastle and visiting some exhibitions. We went to see the Gunther Von Hagens exhibition at the Life centre, and it totally blew my mind! Walking around i felt all kind of emotions, including sadness, awe and excitement. I really was fabulous and i would encourage anybody to go! Unfortunately there was no photography allowed, so the only way to see it is get your lovely bums in gear and go see it :)

On our travels we popping in the Baltic (as one MUST if one is in Newcastle! - even just to pine after the beautiful Rob Ryan products in the gift shop....) and we stumbled across this exhibition from Daniel Buren. It was so so beautiful! I took photos in this one, and i hope they do the exhibition justice. I didn't edit these photographs one single bit, they are straight from my camera to blog, as i think the natural colours speak for themselves :)


















1 comment:

  1. LOVE your photos! looks amazing! i want one in my house with a mirror to bounce it everywhere! x

    ReplyDelete